Morning Star Hedgehogs offers Boarding available for your pet.
Going on vacation can be a stressful time for your Hedgehog and You.
We believe it is important to keep your pet in its usual routine, and we try to make your pets stay with us as stress free and enjoyable as we can.
We give your animal the love, cuddles and attention it needs.
The hedgies are kept indoors during their stay with us.
Boarding $6 per day, $35 per week, $125 per month (per animal)
Bath $10, Nail Trim $10 Bath and Nail Trim $15
Container Rental $3 per day, $15 week, $25 per month (Includes container, bedding, hide, wheel,food and water dishes)
Please Read our Terms and Conditions below and let us know if you should have any questions.
Picking up your animal:
At the time you drop off your hedgehog you will required to provide a pick up date. We understand that at times there may be unforeseen delays, should this happen, we ask for immediate notification and your new expected pick up date. You will be billed for the extra days of stay.
Terms and Conditions
1. All hedgehogs must be healthy and illness free. If we feel the animal isn't in good health we have the right to refuse boarding. Any hedgehog being treated for an illness may be refused for boarding. Any animal being treated for a parasite will be refused.
2. You must bring your hedgehog's cage** , food, bedding, treats, wheels, hides, toys. Any additional food or bedding required will be added to your invoice. (During peak boarding seasons you may be required to rent equipment from us if you do not use one of our housing systems)
3. If your hedgehog becomes sick we will take it to our veterinarian, but you are responsible for all fees acquired from those visits.
4. In the unfortunate case that an animal should die we take no responsibility for it.
5. In cases of long term boarding (over 1 week) 1/2 payment is required at drop off.
6. Any animal left more than 3 days past the pick up date without notification is deemed abandoned. At that time the hedgehog and all its belongings will become property of Morning Star Hedgehogs.
7. We are not responsible for any items left with us. Including wheels, hides, bowls, toys.
8. All clients are required to read and sign a copy of the boarding terms and conditions.
9. If your hedgehog is allowed to roam in the outdoors you will be required to disclose this as well as assume the cost for a treatment of revolution to keep all other boarders safe from potential infestation of mites.
** Peak boarding season (June - August, December) you may be required to rent a container for $15wk or $3 per day - My space is limited and I would like to service all requests, bringing in extrordinary large housing may limit my ability to accommodate all my owners