Morning Star Hedgehogs offers Boarding available for your pet.
Going on vacation can be a stressful time for your Hedgehog and You.
We believe it is important to keep your pet in its usual routine, and we try to make your pets stay with us as stress free and enjoyable as we can.
We give your animal the love, cuddles and attention it needs.
The hedgies are kept indoors during their stay with us.
Boarding $15 per day, $65 per week, $200 per month (per animal)
Bath $10, Nail Trim $10 Bath and Nail Trim $15
Terms and Conditions
1. All hedgehogs must be healthy and illness free. If we feel the animal isn't in good health we have the right to refuse boarding. Any hedgehog being treated for an illness may be refused for boarding. Any animal being treated for a parasite will be refused.
2. You are only allowed to bring: Your hedgehog and your hedgehog's food . Due to Covid-19 NO outside equipment will be allowed. Food must be brought in an airtight container only - no pet food bags or ziplocs will be accepted. Your baby will have all equipment provided including toys.
3. If your hedgehog becomes sick we will take it to our veterinarian, but you are responsible for all fees acquired from those visits.
4. If your hedgehog is boarding for longer than 1 week 1/2 payment is due at drop off.
5. Any animal left more than 3 days past the pick up date without notification is deemed abandoned. At that time the hedgehog and all its belongings will become property of Morning Star Hedgehogs.
6. All clients are required to read and sign a copy of the boarding terms and conditions.
7. If your hedgehog is allowed to roam in the outdoors you will be required to disclose this as well as assume the cost for a treatment of revolution to keep all other boarders safe from potential infestation of mites.
8. Morning Star Hedgehogs is held free and harmless from any injury, damages, and other losses and liabilities.
All Drop off and Pick Ups MUST be scheduled.
Mon-Thurs Between 3 and 6pm
Friday: Noon through 6pm
Sat - Sun Between noon and 5pm
Drop Off: When you arrive , please text or call us, we will greet you at your vehicle and take only your animal and food from you - no carriers or toys will be allowed.
Pick Up: Please text or call us when you arrive and we will bring your animal and left over food out to you.
IF the unforeseen happens: We understand that at times there may be unforeseen delays, should this happen, we ask for immediate notification and your new expected pick up date. You will be billed for the extra days of stay.
Payments: No Cash or Checks are currently accepted. Payment should be made prior to pick up . Payments accepted: Chase Quick Pay, Zelle, Venmo, or Cash .
We are restricting the number of boarders at this time - Please reserve early and keep us updated IF your plans should change.